Wednesday, June 17, 2009

1300 for Yesterday

Well, that's a little better!

oatmeal 320
kashi frozen meal 320
peanut butter 90
apples w/caramel 140
cheeseburger 430

I haven't worked out all week! UGH
But I will today when I get home!

Kevin is on leave so he's not getting up early and I just can't bring myself to get out of bed that early when he's still in it!

I was super surprised that the Kashi lunch was good yesterday. It's all natural and it was amazing that the chicken actually tasted like chicken and not cardboard! They are kinda expensive (cheaper than eating out though!) but that one was definitely worth it. I have another to try later this week.

We'll be going out to lunch today for a co-workers birthday. I'm gonna try my hardest to only order a salad...

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Good luck going out to eat!