Monday, January 11, 2010

Motivated, finally!

I have a feeling I will jump around today.
So, just try to stick with me.


I only worked out 5 times last week (sat. to sat.).
For a total of an hour and 45 minutes.
And here I was wondering why I didn't lose any weight...

I kept track of points while at work but not once home.
BUT, I do not snack at home.
I'm not lieing, there is no snack food at my house.
And we didn't eat anything horrible for dinner so I believe I was in the clear.

I am almost out of my stockpile of Squirt.
And when it's gone, it's gone.
It will be strictly water from here on out.

I have 2, yes 2, friends going to fat doctors.
(Should I maybe not call 'em that?)
And both are seeing amazing results.
I finally have motivation to go back.

I don't quite remember why I quit or why I never went back. I think maybe I wanted to be She-Woman and do it cold turkey. But obviously that's not going to work. Originally I had said I wanted to lose 10 pounds before even considering it, but at this point I'm thinking that will help me shed those 10 pounds quick. I'm not going to take pills, those did not agree with me last time. I'm hoping I will be able to start within the next few weeks.

& starting today I am not eating anything white except oatmeal, if that's considered white. No bread, popcorn, potatoes, nothing white. I've never done anything so drastice except caffeine so I'm very anxious to see how this pans out.

2 comments:

Donna Jo said...

I call The Apsen Clinic doctor "the fat doctor"...so I think it's ok, even though maybe we should call them the "get skinny doctor"?? haha.. When I get closer to my goal weight I'll call them that.. :P I didn't work out much last week either, and trust me I feel horrible about it!! I was going to go over the weekend, but it was just TOO cold to leave the house, haha. I should probably look into getting a treadmill or elliptical at home.. that way I have NO excuses...right? Anywho.. Good luck!! :)

Jennifer said...

Good luck! I'm going to try the Hoodia pills, supposed to be coming in the mail this week. I'll let you know how I do with them. All I really want to loose is about 15 to help tone me up. The Hoodia acts as an appitite suppresent so you eat less.