Friday, January 22, 2010

Fat Doc Day

I did not weigh in this morning.

I had my jeans and shoes on before I realized I needed to. Then remembered I had done nothing this week to even consider losing an ounce. So, I passed.

I am going to the fat doctor today.
They will weigh me. But I never go by their weight. Simply because it will be in the middle of the day after I've ate 2 meals and with all my clothes and shoes on. I go by my scale. Period.

I'm kinda nervous.
Why? idk.
It's not like I haven't tried this a million times.
Hopefully I can stick with it this time.

Hubbs starts his night schedule next week.
I've got every oppurtunity to be successful.
I just have to get motivated. And fast.
I'm hoping my friend Marianne will be my workout buddy.
It's always easier that way...

I'll let you know what the fat doctor says. ugh

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hope it goes good at the doctor.
It's good to have a workout buddy, then it makes you want to work out with them.
Good luck with Kevin starting his new schedule next week. I've been there before with Travis, but it wont be for forever.
Have a good Friday!

Donna Jo said...

Hey girly. Good luck w/ going to the fat doctor! :) I was told to eat 5-6 small meals a day.. yeah... I only eat 3 most of the time.. sometimes I get in 4. I use their scale for an "official" weight.. I go for the earliest appointment, which has been 9am.. and I have slimfast for breakfasts.. And last time it was the same/close as what I had on mine.. :) Anywho. Hope all goes well for you! :)