Saturday, August 1, 2009

energy

That pill I took yesterday gave me a shit ton load of energy.
I mean, like wow!

I'm gonna do a little more reseach on them before I decide to buy though. I don't always trust things that say "all natural."

I thought I was gonna end the day with 15 points.
But the energy kept me up late and the hubbs took me to McDonald's for some nuggets... Hey, at least I didn't get fries!

1 pack oatmeal - 3pts
1 tbsp flax - 1pt
apples w/caramel - 1pt
healthy choice - 5pts
1 cup veggies - 0pts
bbq baked chicken - 5pts
6 piece nugget - 7pts
sweet sour sauce - 1pt

total - 23 points

I did 15 mins on the elliptical in the am. (I only do that few in the am because I also do abs and arms.) I did 20 mins in the pm. I was mad that I couldn't do 30 but I was struggling, and my legs are sore today. boo

No comments: