Tuesday, August 25, 2009

23 points yesterday

My foot is feeling much better. But I've decided not to work out, again. Since it is feeling better I'm gonna let it rest the rest of this week and start fresh next week.

I'm pretty sure I won't have lost the 5 pounds I wanted to by Saturday morning but I'm still trying to stay positive...

1 pack oatmeal - 3pts
Smartones - 5pts
string cheese - 1pt
Quarter Pounder - 9pts
Salad - 1 pt
2 Michelob Ultra - 4 pts

Beer is only 2 points? Heck yes!
I don't drink that often but I had a hellacious day and needed to relax. haha

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hope your foot feels better soon! A beer after a bad day is the best medicine! Hope today is better!

♥His Lil Cuntree Queen♥ said...

With you pants fitting different I bet if you haven't lost any yet your bodyy is getting ready for it. good luck on the scales but don't get dissappointed if it hasn't went down 5 whole pounds..

Hayley said...

Light beer is 2 points for a bottle. Regular beer is 4...

keep up the good work!