Monday, August 3, 2009

Day 8

I did much better yesterday than Sunday!

waffle - 2pts
syrup - 2pts
healthy choice - 7pts
2 popcorn - 2pts
soup - 8pts
string cheese - 1pt

total - 22 points

Check out my recipe blog for the soup recipe, it was super yummy! It's only 4 points but I had 2 servings.

I did the elliptical for 30 mins yesterday.
It was a struggle but I pushed through!
I'm gonna have to suck it up and start going to the track or something in the pm because the elliptical is taking a toll on my hips. I really want a treadmill!

I didn't start off this week great...
I slept in because I took a tylenol pm for my headache (guess I'm not over it yet!) last night and didn't work up in time to work out. But I will when I get home this afternoon.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Good luck! I won't be working out much here for a while, maybe walking.