Friday, August 27, 2010

bad mood

I woke up this morning and something hit me...

I realized I haven't lost weight in almost 2 months.

I was doing so good with everything and then I ended up in the hospital. I'm trying not to make excuses, but everyone does it, don't point fingers at me.

I want another bottle of phentermine. So bad.
Luckily the bestie reminded me that it hadn't been working.
It was keeping me from eating everything I could get my hands on but it was not helping to move the weight.

I had 2 competitions going on.
I have to weigh in on Monday for both of them.
I am positive I lost them both.

I have to get serious.
I know, I mean really know, the trick is working out.
I just have to get my head wrapped back around that.

No, I haven't been to the gym since that first time.
Right now I have no idea why I even joined.
I knew I didn't like going to the gym on my own.
BUT, I've got to suck it up and grow some balls.

I need to set some life goals.

No comments: