Monday, May 17, 2010

174

Apparenly there was no reason to be nervous.
Because it seems I'm stuck at 174.

In the back of my head I have this horrid fear that I'll be stuck there forever, just like with 180.
But then I remind myself that I totally slacked off with exercise last week.
And I'll just be thankful that I didn't gain any.

I'm ready to be back from New Mexico so I can buy a digital scale.
Which I keep wavering on because I threw the last one away for a reason.
I'm going to have hubbs hide the scale again, for 4 weeks.
It worked last time, why not try again?

I did pack my workout clothes.
The hotel does have a workout room.
My goal is to get on the treadmill, at least, twice.

I am not going to fat doctor today.
Gonna save my $30 for the trip. haha
That's a bunch of Starbucks!
Yes, I know I should spend it on water or something healthy.

No comments: