Saturday, March 20, 2010

Metabolism Test

I had my metabolism tested yesterday.

First let me say it was not fun.
Very claustrophobic!

And it told me just what I though it would.
That mine is slow.
Only 5 points below normal, but still...

I counted calories all week and the test proved to me I was not eating enough. I am maintaining my weight. I need 1400 calories to lose. But the trick is to eat more often. I keep flatlining my metabolism by only eating breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Yes, I knew all this by word of mouth.
But my husband was not satisfied. He sees me busting my ass and doesn't understand what's going on. So, I needed something to show him in black in white if you know what I mean. (he's one of those that don't believe in eating 5-6 small meals a day)

Now that I know for sure that is what's causing my problem it's time to work harder. I've already downloaded the calorie counter app on my new BlackBerry so hopefully it will make everything easier.

I am going to start with a clean slate...

No comments: