Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Decision Made

Well, I decided to drink sweet tea again.
Still saying no to Coke (and any other dark soda) though.

I have not had either since July 26, 2009.
Yeah, that's almost 8 months! wow

I stopped because of advice from my doctor.
Supposedly causing my kidney stones.
(I honestly think it was from taking Alli)

So, I'm gonna drink sweet tea in moderation.
At least until I have the surgery to remove the kidney stones.
Lord knows I do not want any more of those suckers!

Most people who would have stopped intake of those 2 things would have lost at least 5 pounds, probably more. But me? Nope, didn't happen. So I'm done depriving myself.

& it will obviously help my calorie intake problem...

The only thing I'm concerned about is the caffeine.
I do not want to become addicted to that stuff again.
Esp after the withdrawals I went through.
But at least it's natural, I suppose...

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Good luck! I quit having so many sodas. It wasn't good for me. I drink more water now, but it's usually flavored. I love me some sweet tea. The one thing I would not give up!