Wednesday, July 29, 2009

3rd day

28 points yesterday. oops

1 packet oatmeal - 2pts
1 tbsp flax - 1pt
healthy choice lunch - 6pts
2 string cheese - 4pts
cake - 6pts
3 tacos - 9pts

I did the elliptical for 20 mins in the morning but not in the afternoon. Bad, I know. BUT there was no way I was gonna survive it. My head was about to explode. I think it may have been my first ever migraine. And I'm not entirely sure is was strictly to do with lack of caffeine... I've got to stop letting all the other bad things in my life take a toll on me...

I want to say thanks to those of you who comment, give support, etc. It is extremely appreciated as I get it from no where else. So thank you guys very much!

It is sad to say but at this point it's more about proving everyone wrong than doing it for myself. But who knows, maybe taking it from that angle will work better!

2 comments:

Hayley said...

Hey! I don't know if you're a diet soda kinda girl, but those are 0 points! I also love me some crystal light packets. The Target brand ones are good too, and cheaper!

Hope today goes good for you!

Donna Jo said...

I think you do it for whatever reason helps you most! A lot of my motivation comes from seeing what my dad is going through, and knowing if I don't start now I will be in the same boat as him when I'm older.