Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Yesterday...

I was down 2 lbs according to the fat doctor.
BUT, I don't go by their scale so oh well.

I told them that I was miserable and starving all last week and they think it may have been the extra B12 I got. But it also could have been the stress I was under, and my cycle making an appearance.

Anyway, I did not get B12 yesterday. I did get 2 shots, but it was extra lipo. Hopefully it'll work this time. If not, I'm gonna have to get some pills next week. The girl that did it about killed me. Like to the point I am nervous of going back! Her hand was heavy as hell! And I've never had someone hurt me so bad while they were taking blood. I was pissed by the time I left. I'm considering telling Mrs. Vickie that I only want her to do it even if I have to wait all day or that I'm gonna have to start taking the shots home for Kevin to do. Seriously, it hurt that bad. I don't want to be afraid to go every week...

I have to go back on Friday to see the doctor. Even though I've seen him twice in the past 2 years...

I think I'm having a protein problem.
I'm gonna spend all day trying to find foods with 15 grams of protein. Wish me luck!

Last night was my first night walking with Marianne.
Thanks the heavens I am not miserable today. My thighs are a little tender but it's a good burn. Reminding me not to eat junk because I worked my ass of last night. haha

We did 2 miles.
Hoping for 3 on Wednesday.
Maybe we can get up to 5 next week...

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Good job with walking. It makes it easier when you have someone to go with and talk, it makes it pass a lot quicker. I know yogurt has a lot of protein in it and so does chicken. Good luck...