Sunday, October 24, 2010

motivation needed

I didn't weigh in last Monday.

I wanted to reach my goal by my birthday.
I have 5 weeks to lose 14 lbs. (if I'm still at 154 tomorrow)
Yes, that is totally accomplishable.

I don't have enough phentermine to last me that long.
But I am not getting anymore. It didn't work good enough.

I'm still paying $25 a month for the gym.
And nope, I don't go. Been twice.
That's gonna change this week.
But I'm gonna go for cardio.
Yes, I know I have a treadmill at home.
But it's too easy to not get on at home.
Or to get off after 15 minutes.
Hopefully I can find more motivation at the gym.

I've lost a good amount of weight.
But I still have really bad days.
I have a closet full of clothes that I cannot wear.
And that is quite heartbreaking.
The worst part is that I'm really close to being able to wear them...

No comments: