Monday, December 14, 2009

140 days

That's right, it's been 140 days since I've had tea or coke.

HOLY COW!

I don't even crave it anymore.

I think it's partly due to Squirt.
It's like Sprite, but grapefruit instead of lemon-lime.

Anyway, I just wanted to post on here because I've been thinking about it a lot lately.

Like, everytime I eat bad I make the excuse "Oh, I better enjoy it now."

In less than 3 weeks I intend to start a serious diet and exercise regiment. It will be my New Year's Resolution.

I'm sick of being fat.

I'm sick of wearing the same clothes because I don't want to buy new ones in the size I am.

I'm sick of my boobs looking small because my gut is big.

I'm sick of not liking pics of myself because my face is getting rounder.

I'm sick of being fat. Period.

Lord, please give me the strength to make it through this time!

1 comment:

Sweety On A Diet said...

Wow, that is really amazing! I wish I could have such willpower!