Monday, October 5, 2009

slacker

I'm a slacker.
I did work out last week but not enough.

My scale is apparently broke.
I replaced the batteries and it still doesn't work.
I think I'm over the digital ones.
Time to get the old school kind.

Now that I've been steadily working out I decided to try something new. Yes, I know I said I wouldn't but I can't stick to it.


I'm kinda nervous about the thermogenic but I seriously work my butt off and don't break a sweat so maybe it'll be a good thing.

& yes, I realize it has caffeine in it. This was hard to swallow at first until I thought about why I gave up caffeine initially. It was because I was trying to kick the 'soda' habit. Today is day 71 in fact. So, I can obviously not say I'm caffeine free anymore. So, I'll stick with soda & tea free!

I will try to get a scale and weigh in Friday...

1 comment:

Donna Jo said...

At least you worked out some... I haven't seen the gym in weeks...and I really got bummed over it this weekend. Also, my week.. I got seriously BLOATED and my feet were swollen. SO I'm going to have to suck it up and start back at the gym Maybe tomorrow... we'll see.