Thursday, January 13, 2011

158

Gained 3 pounds since last Monday.

& I know why...
I've eaten enough in the last 2 weeks to support a small country.
I. Am. Not. Joking.

So, tonight is clean out the kitchen night.
If it's candy or junk food it's getting thrown out. Period.

I'm not so much worried about eating anything else.
Like bananas and veggies.

It's the junk food that's gonna pack the pounds back on.

I've also got to get my rearend back at the gym.
Marianne and I have made a pact to start back next week.

& I think I'm going to start doing miles instead of minutes.
I want to look back at the end of the year and say "I walked **** miles in 2011!"
We'll see how that plan works out...

Summer is going to be here before I know it,
and I am determined to rock a bikini! srsly

I'm dieing to have this one from Aerie:


No comments: