Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Boobs & Butt

So the weightloss is starting to make me sad.

Why? Because my boobs and butt are gone.
And we all know I didn't have that much to begin with!

I knew the boobs were gone when my bras stopped fitting.
But I just happened to notice my butt.
Anyone know any good butt picker upper exercises?

On another note, I don't know if I mentioned but I've lost almost 4 inches in my stomach. Marianne was kind enough to measure me because I've been swearing it hasn't changed AT ALL. But it has. I just can't tell. Maybe cause my boobs are shrinking! uuugh

AND I need some ab workouts too. NOT SIT UPS.
Preferably ones that are easy on the neck.

1 comment:

Donna Jo said...

I know what you mean.. of course, mine is just boobs. :/ and gravity is making me hate it more.. But good job on the 4 in. I didn't measure when I started, but I wish I had...